The responsibilities of each collaborating organization shall include:
- Participation in the endorsement of the Standards;
- Assurance that CoARC can function autonomously in all accreditation actions;
- Timely nominations to the Board of Commissioners, as described in Section 3.02 of the Bylaws, and timely appointments for elected members of the Board of Commissioners, as described in Section 3.06 of the Bylaws;
- Immediate notification to the CoARC of an adverse change in any Commissioner’s membership status in the relevant collaborating organization; and, upon confirmation and verification of any such Commissioner’s inability to reinstate membership in good standing, provision of an appointee for a replacement Commissioner in accordance with Section 3.06 of the Bylaws.
- Collaborating organizations do not provide financial support to CoARC.
The American Association Respiratory Care
The American Society of Anesthesiologists
The American Thoracic Society
Each representative organization is responsible for providing a nominee to become a voting member on the Board of Commissioners.
Representative organizations do not provide financial support to CoARC.
The Association of Schools of Allied Health Professionals
National Network of Health Career Programs in Two-Year Colleges